The staff and management of Iowa Focus have years of experience providing community supports to people with disabilities.
We believe in including individuals and their families in the hiring process. All applicants are screened before hiring, and receive extensive and ongoing training in many subjects, including;
- CPR / 1st Aid
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Medication Management
- Supporting Persons With Disabilities
Staying true to our mission of specializing exclusively in community services, we believe in "getting out, having fun and making friends".
- We participate in community based groups and organizations such as Special Olympics, Life Group and Buddy Baseball
- We sponsors events and activities throughout the year for the people we support, including picnics, parties, sporting groups, and trips to Adventureland.
- We enable people to develop their own lifestyles based on individual interests, integrated activities, and lifelong friendships.